The Thrive Career Wellness Platform is leading the Human Resources industry by providing businesses with an easy, efficient, and effective process to assist employee’s outplacement. Thrive is a revolutionary approach to career transition that focuses on what's best for both the employer and transitioning employees.
The Thrive Team is looking for an accomplished Sales Engineer to join our expanding team. In this role, you will partner with our National Practice Lead and respective Sales Channel Partners to demonstrate the value of Thrive to prospective customers and partners.
You will advise on industry trends and best practices while overcoming common objections and compliance considerations, and recommend the configurations, integrations, and customizations needed to win new business. You will lead consultative, technical-focused discussions with external and internal audiences in support of new partnerships, implementations and integrations. The role will require you to collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional teams to gain a holistic understanding of Thrive’s technical capabilities to successfully support your day-to-day responsibilities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Learn comprehensive technical details regarding how our platform works and what problems it solves our client, and the outplacement industry.
- Create technical marketing strategies which target key customers and position our products as the best in class solution in the market.
- Identify new opportunities from discussions with potential customers and market trends and provide feedback to Product teams to ensure we are building the right products for the market
- Support in generating high-quality leads, achieving sales quotas on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare for and lead technical discussions with teams ranging from executive level business stakeholders to engineers/developers, with the ability to tailor relevant content for the wide range of audience
- Provide technical leadership for partners on implementation strategy and initial scoping of new integrations
- Work with existing customers to increase usage and spending on the platform by advising how new features of the platform can provide solutions for their needs
Skills and Experience We’re Looking For:
- Previous 3-4 years technical sales experience required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Previous experience in enterprise SAAS sales.
- Proven experience developing and owning technical presentations and communications designed for stakeholders ranging from Executive-level contacts to Implementation Engineers
- Experience collaborating closely with cross functional teams across Business Development, Engineering and Product
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Marketing or equivalent work experience
At Thrive we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please let us know.