The Thrive Career Wellness Platform is leading the Human Resources industry by providing businesses with an easy, efficient, and effective process to assist employee’s outplacement. Thrive is a revolutionary approach to career transition that focuses on what's best for both the employer and transitioning employees.
As the Client Services Specialist, you will be a key player in the success of our clients. In this client facing role, you will onboard, train, and continuously engage a diverse demographic of Thrive users. We are obsessed with positive user experience and outcomes.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Deliver an amazing user experience. You'll need to build upon your existing outplacement, career transition, human resources and job search knowledge. You will have to explain career transition and Thrive service concepts in a simple and accessible way
- Build customized programs to include the right career services and products for our clients to be successful in meeting their career transition goals
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding weekly volume targets, interacting with clients each day through a variety of channels (phone, email, group virtual training)
- Be a key part in monitoring, facilitating and improving operational processes and working with our key stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to our clients
- Effectively tracking and reporting on all activity, sharing insight into successes and areas of opportunity
- Participating in our overall client engagement strategy
- Acting as a general support figure and being involved with various business functions; customer operations, marketing, and user support
Skills and Experience We're Looking For:
- Someone that wants to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the outplacement industry. We need people who want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission.
- The ability to cater to a wide demographic of individuals with varying career transition program needs
- Proven success and experience in a client facing, sales, or customer service-focused role
- Someone that takes full ownership over work and proactively seeks help and input when needed
- Bilingual - strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English (nice to have)
- Educational background in Business, Human Resources or Communications would be considered an asset
What you can expect:
- Fun, relaxed and supportive work environment
- Strong opportunity for career progression
- Located downtown Toronto; easily accessible by public transit
- Health Insurance & Wellness Coverage
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Health & Fitness Allowance
At Thrive we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please let us know.